How closed is today's scrimmage? Will Hoke (or Borges, or Mattison) give a post-scrimmage presser? There are so many questions:
- The RB . . . will anyone step up as the primary back?
- The DL . . . how is BWC?
- The new scheme (getting rid of the 3-3-5) . . . how is it working?
- The secondary . . . who are corners, safeties, and can they cover?
- The LB corps . . . how is Demens, and who else is stepping up?
- Are any freshmen and sophomores getting signifcant PT? (besides Wile)
- Any clarity on the starters, and the two-deep?
- How is Denard adjusting to a West Coast Offense?
- How is Borges adjusting to Denard?
- How is Denard doing throwing downfield?
- How is the field goal kicking?
I am hoping that some of you were there, and can start to tell us the answers to some of these questions!