If Spartans want to come in, that's fine. But anyone wearing green should get covered in navy blue paint upon entry.
I'm srsly on this. We should have a tradition (only for rivals) of dumping blue paint on rival fans who enter the stadium. This would dissuade such people from attending, or wearing their colors. It could be student-led and awesome and become a tradition.
I'm telling you people: Michigan State and Ohio State, only on those game days, let's pour blue paint on anyone who enters wearing their colors or gear. It should be known that this will happen. It will be grand!
- During home games against Michigan State or Ohio State, people wearing the team gear or colors of Michigan's opponent get covered in blue paint upon entry to the stadium
- The blue paint will be water-based, so they can get it out of their hair, if not the clothes
- This is NOT done to anyone else. Not ND, not other Big Ten games, etc.
- After someone has had blue paint poured on them, it is the job of every U-M affiliate to be kind and welcoming to those people. They may be away fans, but they just came to support their team AND got covered in blue paint, so let that be an end to it.
- If someone tries to be clever and wear multiple layers of rival colors, or pull off a sweatshirt once inside the stadium or something, do not pour blue paint inside the stadium -- notify your fellow students and when that person leaves his/her seat, blue paint them again.
- No, I don't think this would work, and am not going to argue for it. However, I would totally be down for a toothless threat circulating around the Internet to this regard for MSU, or next year's OSU game.