Hey everybody I just wanted to say you dominated us from start to finish and Michigan looks great and I can see you guys ripping apart Ohio State next weekend. Some things I wanted to reflect on with my visit to Ann Arbor.
1. The people here are very friendly and fun to talk to and to be honest I'm sad to leave because I wanted to see more of the campus.
2. The Big House is loud and awesome my ears are still ringing from the noise and your fans are loud and passionate like ours lol
3. Michigan Stadium ushers are so helpful to visiting fans who are new to the stadium I had no idea where my seats were going to be at in the stadium so I asked some people and I found them right away! I was opposite of the scoreboard that wasn't working at the endzone.
4. Denard Robinson is an amazing athlete and you're very lucky to have him and Toussaint. Both of them played amazing!
5. Your defense is incredible! They completely shut down T-magic and Burkhead and we really didn't have an answer to your defense.
It was an incredible experience and I hope to be back again soon because I had so much fun and I love Ann Arbor already lol. Next time I hope to see more of the campus! Have a great weekend all of you and I'm sure you're going to throw a hell of a party in Michigan tonight lol. Great effort Blue and always GO HUSKERS! :)