Wow, where to even begin?
First off, I understand we have played 8 freshmen on defense but here are a few points that made me scream at the tv.
1. Craig Roh is not a LB. He does not have flexible hips to turn with anyone that runs a route and just looks out of place.
2. James Rogers may be one of the worst CBs I've seen. Every play had him lined up 10 yards off the ball and pointing his hips inside. Not like it mattered that he had to turn his hips all the way around b/c all they did is run outs and stops versus him; because he was 8 yards off the receiver when he caught the ball. There is a reason he was a wr, he has worse hips than GERG to play CB.
3. Why is Terrance Talbot not playing instead of Rogers? I know he has had limited time out there, but I swear he plays 3 yards off the ball and actually hits his receiver. This may be b/c of the scheme affected his placement on the wr but you cannot tell me he has not looked better than Rogers.
4. IF GERG DOES NOT HAVE CONFIDENCE IN ROGERS OR FLOYD AND CHOOSES TO PLAY 10 YARDS OFF ON A 3RD AND 5 THEN PUT IN A FRESHMAN, PERIOD.
5. I would be so pissed off if I was Martin or Mouton/Kovacs b/c the rest of the D is god awful.