There is a good practice/status write up over at Go Blue Wolverine (good as in information, not readability).
- T. Jones actually looks like a better cornerback than he did in some film on offense a year ago.
- C. Gordon's physical play and his willingness to go over the middle has been impressive.
- Most disappointing player, easy one for is Ricky Barnum. Not because of poor play, he just cant stay healthy.
- Except for Troy Woolfolk speed in the secondary is a little concerning at least against our running back's.
- there was a couple plays that Brandon Smith was used at the spinner position.