In Brian's post today, he discussed longtime runningbacks coach Fred Jackson and his ability to survive a nuclear winter. This fact got me thinking of other Fred Jackson facts that I would like to share with you. Of course, I am not as awesome as Fred Jackson so I don't know all the facts. Hopefully many fellow MGO-Users can inform the community about Fred Jackson facts I have overlooked.
- Fred Jackson pioneered the forward pass
- Fred Jackson brought the winged helmet to Michigan
- Fred Jackson can bench press as much as Jake Long
- Fred Jackson's sports knowledge knows no boundaries. He trained Darius Morris all summer on the finer points of dribble penetration
- The Big Chill was Fred Jackson's idea
- So was YouTube
So are there any other Fred Jackson facts I have missed?