Here's what I'd like to see happen:
1. JT Turner back to safety (perhaps already happened and that's why the RS; I don't see him not picking up enough corner scheme to not play at least situationally), play him at strong side safety
2. If Marvin Robinson runs a legit 4.6, then he needs to be the weak side safety, who is the safety/LB hybrid; he should not play Stevie Brown's spot as that could be filled by BSmith/Hawthorne/etc.
3. Pray that DWarren stays, but if not, pray that Cullen Christian isn't scared off by this mess and commits. Then put him at one corner and Woolfolk at the other.
4. Kick Gibson upstairs (asst. head coach or whatever b/c RR isn't firing his boy) bring back Vance Bedford.
5. Let Hopson go back to the south, where he wants to be a DC, and bring in a technical genius to coach the LBs
6. Wilkins at the Quick and Roh to End, BG's position; MM and RVB stay put, they're both sophs playing well
7. Open competition at ILB (Mike, Will spots)
8. Ditto for Sam (Stevie Brown's position)
still not over it in South Bend