Introduction - I was thinking of starting a weekly thread for people to throw down random thoughts, questions, considerations, and general what-have-yous that would not normally fit into another existing thread. I'm not sure about you all, but I often have a question or idea that is not worthy of a separate post but something that people might like to read/ponder nonetheless. Please let me know if this is a good idea (or bad) because I am fully aware that some (many?) may not give two hoot(er)s about what I'm thinking . . .
Nevertheless, here's a few things I've been thinking this week, in no particular order:
1. How great is it Denard is now known across the college football world simply by his first name. Mention "Denard" and most people know who you're talking about without further description. You know you've made it in the world if people know you by your first name alone. Big time.
2. Its been a few days since Lloyd Brady has been prominently featured on the MGoBoard and I miss him. Lloyd, where are you?
3. I've got a feeling that this game against Spartie is going to be a blowout, a big letdown for one side. Personally, I'm thinking Michigan is going to hammer Spartie. Of course, I have no real reason for this line of thinking - I just have a feeling that Michigan is going to get a few stops on defense early and its going to become the Denard show. If Michigan can get to the half up 20ish, it might be all downhill after that for Spartie.
4. I love Brian and his UFRs. He's made me a better man.
5. I'm worried about wearing my maize Michigan shirt out and about on Saturday afternoon. I DVR the game and watch in the evening after my toddler has gone to sleep and it never fails that someone says something about the game I am recording. Do I simply stay in the house from 3:30 until 9pm when I start watching? Do I go out without wearing my lucky shirt? Or do I go out with my lucky shirt and risk finding out the score or some info? This is my biggest fear during the football season . . .