David Brandon and the Wolverines Team are set to square off against Mark Hollis and his Spartan squad in a "rough and tough" round of golf Monday.
Brandon basically said State is no match for his Wolverine squad, and it's just about over before it even starts.
The teams definitely have some talented golfers on them:
The Wolverines’ team:
- Lion Kim, who played in the Masters in April as the 2010 U.S. Amateur Public Links champion and recently finished his golf career at Michigan.
- Jay Feely, a kicker with the Arizona Cardinals.
- Andy Matthews, the reigning Michigan Tournament of Champions winner who is a regular on the Nationwide tour.
- Elaine Crosby, a longtime LPGA Tour player.
They’ll face this lineup from Michigan State:
- Ryan Brehm, an assistant MSU golf coach and two-time Michigan Open champion.
- Jimmy Chestnut, the 2008 Michigan Amateur champion
- Jack Newman, the 2008 U.S. Amateur Public Links champion
- Sue Ertl, an LPGA Tour veteran
Go get em' David ... lets show Misdemeanor State.. I mean Michigan State just how things are going to be this year ... beginning with golf and continuing with football.