At this point, playing D Rob is more of a liability than it is an asset. He has become, for lack of a better word... a Turnover Machine.
Now, the kid is a great kid, tries hard and has a lot of talent... please dont get me wrong, Im not criticizing him or his ability...but he is a freshman and is very very raw.
At this point, ruling out a position switch which would make no sense....what would you like to see going forward at the QB position?:
* Tate 100% of the time unless way ahead or way behind.
* Tate most of the snaps with Denard in only on special packages.
* Tate and Denard on the same odd mix that they are in now
* Tate and Denard in there at the same time with Denard as a hybrid-slot nija type
* Denard returning some punts in addition to something else?