ESPN Insider, quick update if you haven't seen a projection in a little while.
The ones that seem relevant:
1. Nerlens Noel (Kentucky)
2. Ben McLemore (Kansas)(!) - didn't even notice this kid in their tourney game
6. Victor Oladipo (Indiana)
8. Cody Zeller (Indiana)
9. Trey Burke (Michigan) - says he can jump into top 5 or 6 with big tourney
10. Gary Harris (MSU)(!) - knew he was good, no idea he was this high
16. Glenn Robinson III (Michigan) - moved up 8 spots since you stopped worrying
22. Jeff Withey (Kansas) - shot blocking and defense
Of minor note, Kentucky has 4 in his projected first round. Which is not surprising, but also surprising given their tough year.