I have acquired some insider bits from a few different sources of late. I will put them here. None of these have been confirmed by a second source, but all are credible. (Obviously.) Take them in the spirit of insidery message board info.
1. Michigan is in good shape for 2014 GR Christian OL Tommy Doles.
2. Gardner is basically a WR at this point. Faith in Bellomy is high, at least for any hypothetical week in which Denard gets dinged. Gardner is expected to compete at QB next year and a longer-term injury would force M to re-evaluate.
3. Borges won't overhaul the offense until Denard is gone, and after that it does sound like a highly multiple offense with tight ends all over and formations switching willy-nilly.
4. Norfleet is "making people look foolish" on kick returns and everyone is very high on him. He's fast, too. Needs 10-15 pounds before he's a serious every-carry threat; once he gets that he will be a real contender for feature back carries. [Srs. I didn't make this up.]
5. Darboh and Chesson will be hard to keep off the field, especially Darboh. Jerald Robinson is "good" but it sounds like the two freshmen are in the process of passing him. This is both good and bad, IME.
6. Rawls is pretty good, and is more than Fred Jackson uber-hype. Fitz is still on another level. Once he's cleared he'll be the man.
7. IL CB Parrker Westphal is going to take his time; don't expect anything quick in that department.
8. The DL is "legit." Campbell is "the real deal." I know, this would be wonderful and is hard to believe, but this is just me playing careful stenographer.
9. Michigan has so many different fronts now that their base set as announced (Roh-QW-Campbell-Black) probably won't even get a plurality of the snaps. Michigan will get some snaps from Ash.