If I run into Minor at St Pattys Day this year, I will definitely refer to him as Brandon O'Minor. I hope he looks like this:
My bold-ass prediction: Terrelle Pryor tears his ACL in the 5th week of the season, and we finish the regular season 9-3 after creaming OSU 42-17.
Space Emperor gains 45 yards rushing. Scores TD on Fake Punt vs. ND to win game.
Since ESPN told him he better have a bold prediction since he wouldn't use the company's suggested "Yankees will win the AL East" last year, I shall quote John Kruk:
The Pirates will win the National League Central.
TWJ will not only be the starting QB but he will also be the starting safety, where he will break both clavicles but continue to play on to an All-American season at both positions.
game despite going winless in the SEC because the SEC is just that tough.
- We will average no less than 7 OSU threads a week, 3 ND threads a week, and 9 [TEAM REDACTED] threads a week.
- We will average at least 1 comment thread every other week about how many [TEAM REDACTED] threads are being posted
- At least one thread will garner 200+ posts because someone calls for RR's head.
- Dex will mention Miley Cyrus at least twice.
- Three people will get the BANHAMMER.
-Michigan wins 8 games (including a bowl game).
-Michigan beats OSU.
-Denard Robinson will take the starting job by the end of the season.
-Mike Martin will lead the Big Ten in sacks and be All-Big ten.
-Donovan Warren will be All-Big Ten.
-Zoltan will win Ray Guy.
-Michigan will have 2 special teams touchdowns.