talk to caris yo
LBJ is "The King" in my book. He is a champion and he did it within the system. Most of all, though, he gutted the "Worst State Ever" on the way out without even trying. He said nothing but good things about Cleveland, but still, people from "The Mistake by the Lake" are livid two years later.
He sure is lucky people from Ohio don't hold grudges...
1. LBJ, NBA MVP and Champion - happy for him
2. OSU - only beat the SEC & MSU then get steam rolled by Michigan
3. Navarre - If we find the Weinke loophole, would you take four more years at his average productivity? Bellomy could likely provide that
4. Ditka or God, who would win in a fight? Boxing or MMA?
5. Mascot - Kate Upton in a wicked weasel maize and blue bikini
6. Now that RDT has been outed, who is the next alter ego to slip up? -still stuck on the mental image of the last response
7. Ale or lager? Ale if im out of Whiskey
1. Not happy for him, never liked him, dont really care
2. Love Ohio's misery, with they would go 0-12 every year just becasue I live in ohio, but the rivalry is much better when they are the two best teams in the conference
3. I appreciate what Navarre had to go through, he was thrown to the wolves way to early. he had his moments and at times was a pretty solid QB but i dont want to see him for four more years
4. God.........wait i want to change my answer I thought it was a mini Ditka
5. NO MASCOT, PLEASE!
against itself cannot stand.
- Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter -
On June 16, 1858 in Springfield, Illinois at the statehouse, Republicans chose Abraham Lincoln as their candidate for the U.S. Senate to run against Democrat Stephen A. Douglas. At 8:00 p.m. that day, Lincoln delivered his "House Divided" address to his Republican colleagues in the Hall of Representatives.
Later, after losing the election to Douglas, but singlehandedly defeating a legion of vampires in Champaign, Lincoln, considered a five star vampire hunter on Scout and Rivals and ranked 1st on the ESPN Vampire Hunter/Presidential List, moved to Ann Arbor, Michigan where he settled in a Big House with his wife, Kate Upton, and wrote blog posts.
Apologies to ggoodness56 who was quicker to reply.
You wax poetic sir.
I'm not a fan, and I unfailingly pull for the Heat to lose. That said, considering his upbringing I think the guy can't be expected to be much more mature or thoughtful than he is. I remember reading that his mom (same one who kicked out the window of a cop car in Akron) never went to any of his games until 8th grade or so, when the fact that he was an NBA talent became overwhelmingly obvious. Then she started going to every game and yelling about how her boy was going to get paid millions, etc.
So anyway, especially when you consider how hyped/celebrated/coddled he's been since he was about 13 years old, Lebron could be a much bigger asshole than he is. His home life wasn't exactly going to keep him grounded. Everything he does on the court that isn't in the run of play is a painfully manufactured Jordan pantomime, and he's one hell of a whiner, but it could be worse.
1. Don't really care about LeBron or any other NBA "star". I am, however, happy that he brings so much agony to Cleveland. I lived there for five years and hate that place.
2. I enjoy beating them when they're good, but after living in that place for five years, I wish for Bolivia. Any shread of respect they had for the rivalry went out the door with sweatervest mccheatypants.
3. Navarre won at Michigan. I respect him. I'd rather have Denard though.
5. Only if it's a bear with chainsaws for arms that spits fire.
6. Don't know
7. Both and lots.
1. But I thought he was the worse person in the world? At least, that's what the screaming heads on TV said until he won the title, at which point he is the "prodigal son" who won it all.
2. Lost every game, especially to the SEC, and get lost at sea on a barge on the way to Bolivia.
3. Underrated player, would work for Borges's offense. Would gladly take him again.
5. Miniature Jerryworld replica.
6. Brian is actually Ramzy, who is actually a horse, who is actually a broom.
The correct answer:
All of the above.
1. He seems like an ok guy all things considered, but he deserved every bit of criticism he got for that "decision" show on ESPN. Terrible judgment even for a guy in his early 20s.
2. The rivalry would be no fun if we always beat them. Ideally they would win between 2 and 11 regular season games every year averaging maybe 9 (beating them has to mean something), beat us maybe 1 year out of 8 (only when we are in rebuilding years, and never in Columbus), never win a national championship, but always beat the SEC in bowl games.
3. I'd use one of the 85 scholarships on a Navarre clone, but ideally he would be the backup and we would have a starter who > Navarre.
6. bwgrudt1484 is actually Ditka
7. Neither. When I was in college I used to like to drink Tom Collins mix with no vodka. That's better than either ale or lager.
double post, sorry
mine either rests on the holder, but not in it -or on the tank of the toilet. I'm certainly not going to take the time to put it on teh holder. What am I - a woman?