- Thinks 9 wins should be considered a success. "A Top 5 team, with good turnovers luck, might still lose two or three games with this road slate"
- Michigan got lucky last year with turnover margin. "they benefited more from turnovers luck more than any other team in the country"
- VaTech game is considered a loss from the perspective of F/+ measure
- Roundtree's season was statistically atrocious (2.3 yards per target, 39% catch rate)
- Gallon and Jackson lead the team in yards per target (over Hemingway)