MGoBlue.com has posted the ice schedule for Michigan Stadium's temporary ice rink.
- More than 25 college, high school and youth games are scheduled
- All public slots have been filled
- Games run from Dec 4 through Dec 12
- The first game matches Adrian College vs. Concordia (Wis.) College (this is the only game that appears to require tickets)
If nothing else, the ice will surely be well conditioned for The Big Chill.
There is a scheduled open skate date on Dec 12. Here's the data dump, also from MGoBlue.com:
- There will be eight 30-minute sessions, beginning at 10:15 a.m. and ending at 3:35 p.m.
- Tickets are priced at $15 per person, cash only.
- Tickets are available on a first-come, first-served basis at Gate A of Crisler Arena beginning Sunday, Dec. 12, at 8 a.m.
- There is a limit of six tickets per order.
- Tickets will be specifically valid for one of the eight sessions.
- Skaters are encouraged to bring their own skates as skate rental will be very limited.
- Sticks and pucks will not be allowed on the ice.
- Attendees must wear skates to be allowed on the ice surface.
- Parking is free and available on a first-come, first-served basis in the Blue Lot adjacent to Michigan Stadium.
- Ticket holders must enter through the tunnel at the east side of the stadium.
- A portion of the proceeds from the public skating event will be donated to C.S. Mott Children's Hospital in Ann Arbor.
- Session 1 -- 10:15 a.m.-10:45 a.m.
- Session 2 -- 10:55 a.m.-11:25 a.m.
- Session 3 -- 11:35 a.m.-12:05 p.m.
- Session 4 -- 12:20 p.m.-12:50 p.m.
- Session 5 -- 1 p.m.-1:30 p.m.
- Session 6 -- 1:40 p.m.-2:10 p.m.
- Session 7 -- 2:25 p.m.-2:55 p.m.
- Session 8 -- 3:05 p.m.-3:35 p.m