Just because there is a game on Saturday does not make it game week, so please refrain from posting "OMG I cantz believz its game week".
Here are the requirements for a week to be "game week":
1. Needless fretting about a less than convincing win in the prior week / "OMG my world is ending" panic following a loss. Large part of the blame is laid on the damn student section being late or quiet blue haired alumni negating our home field advantage.
2. Waiting desparately for the UFR which will inevitably come 2 days later than Brian promises because he is a lazy ass. More wailing to follow once it posted. No heed is paid to silly facts like the scoring system is completely arbitrary and depends on Brian GUESSING the play and associated player assignments.
3. Over enthusiastic mgoblogger posting a report of the next opponents last game followed by panic ("Why come everything in the world had to line up exactly right for our opponent for just this week to become the 1985 Bears? Why come??")
4. Hoke issues vague injury report followed by detailed analysis showing Michigan is now totally screwed because of the possible loss of this one player who is uniquely suited to give us a ghost of a chance against the 85 bears.
5. Brian is forced to issue a wild-ass guess predicting the result of a game in the most unpredictable league in the universe. He curses his fate and kicks a bunny.
6. Friday suddenly brings unexplained optimism and posts that drag out obscure stats to show why the 85 Bears weren't all they were made out to be and darn it this is Meeeeshigan.