Thanks to "Further Word" for preventing back to back posts on my part. But again thought this might be of interest. Received an email about the Alumni Association getting 1,000 tickets to each game. So if you're an Alumni, don't have season tickets and want to go, or need more tickets, you might want to see if you can win their lottery-
This is where you hail from. It's the maize and blue that runs through your veins. It's the thrill of feeling the Michigan marching band thump in your chest on a fall day for the first time.
As a member of the Alumni Association, you have the chance to experience this again and be a part of the largest crowd in college football with this member's only tradition.
The Alumni Association has 1,000 tickets for every U-M home football game; as a member, you are eligible to participate in a lottery drawing for these tickets.
Here's what you need to know:
We will be offering 5 single game options and 2 two-game packages
- Members will have the opportunity to apply for (and purchase) tickets to one single game or one two-game package.
- We will only accept online applications. We will NOT accept paper applications.
We will begin accepting online applications Tuesday, April 9, at 9 a.m. ET.
- *In order to apply you must have a university issued log-in (also called U-M uniqname) and Kerberos password to submit an application.
- Click here to acquire a U-M uniqname and password
- Applications will be randomly selected for an opportunity to purchase game tickets.
- If your application is selected, you will then have the opportunity to purchase tickets (Please remember, this is NOT a ticket giveaway program).
- The deadline to submit an application is Tuesday, April 23, at 5 p.m. ET.
- Notification of selected applications begins Wednesday, May 1, 2013.
- Selected applicants will have two weeks, from the date of notification, to purchase tickets.
Click here for complete information about the 2013 Football Saturdays in Ann Arbor program.
*Please note, you will need a uniqname and password before you are able to access the Alumni Association member website.
For those who leave Michigan, but for whom Michigan never leaves,
this is where you belong.
The Alumni Association of the University of Michigan.