I really wish I didn't have to reiterate this, but since I've gotten a half-dozen emails about this transfer bullshit let me restate a few things:
1. ACE WILLIAMS IS IN HIGH SCHOOL. He signed up with an account here that I googled and traced back to a metro Detroit high school. He is 16. The last time this came up, he was 14. You'll note that his twitter bio pictures are re-appropriate male models.
In any case, the amount of insider information he has is zero.
2. EVERYTHING HE STATES IS BASED ON EXTANT INTERNET RUMORS. I follow all this stuff very closely and his pattern is apparent: people start buzzing about random internet user X--previously mostly message boards, these days twitter--and this particular rumor was sourced from some dudes twitter account.
3. HE IS NOT VERY HINGED EVEN FOR A 16 YEAR OLD. This is an email he sent the last time this came up and I exposed him.
(I don't sit in 4.) The last time this happened, "Ace WIlliams" created a fake twitter feed for our Ace in which he tweeted at kids trashing Michigan because he was mad at being outed.
4. "ACE WILLIAMS" needs help. If you suspect that you know this child, please get him the psychological help he needs.
5. He is not a source of information. This goes without saying, right? The reason all references to him get deleted is because you might as well be posting about the predictive capabilities of your farts.