A2.com's Mike Rothstein just published this story with the results of an informal poll conducted with Michigan football players. Topics covered include:
- Most exciting player in the Big Ten this year (John Clay)
- Most overrated player in the Big Ten this year (TP)
- Hardest hitter on the Wolverines defense (Jonas Mouton)
- College football team you rooted for before joining the Wolverines (Michigan)
- Most embarrassing football memory (Various)
Best answer to the last question:
"When I was in sixth grade, I was playing a game and my pants were way too big, so I had them taped on. I ran for a long touchdown, and as soon as I crossed the goal line, my pants fell to my ankles." - Stephen Hopkins.
Apparently, there's going to be a part 2 to this.