The Regents meeting June 21 included a $200m AD construction proposal, which includes:
- $6m worth of paint for Michigan Stadium
- $4m in non-specified scoreboards
- $9.5m for a Field Hockey facilities renovation
- $3m in Alumni Field facilities expansion
- $12m for Lacrosse locker room and facilities
AnnArbor.com is reporting several much larger expenses on the table for 2015, 2016 and 2017, although I'll leave that to the link.
Also, the Regents approved the 2012-2013 Athletic Department fiscal budget. Here's a PDF of the budget.