The ESPN 2011 basketball recruiting page was updated yesterday (not sure what changed from previous version exactly) and there are a few notes of interest for those who have not visited the site.
- Michigan has two top-100 players in Carlton Brundidge (#73) and Trey Burke (#81)
- MSU has 1 top-100 player in Branden Dawson, which if my math is correct, is one less than Michigan
- TSIO has 4 players in the top 51...shit
- Michigan's class is not in the top 25 despite having two top-100 players. However, you can chalk that up to having a smaller class than many of the schools on this list.
- Kentucky has 4 players in the top 18. Can't stand that slimeball Calipari
- Marshall Plumlee (#35) and Amir Williams (#41) are both top-50 big men we were close with. At least that is my belief, so please don't take it away from me.
This information is nothing new, but I thought I would post some of the more interesting points.