1. Nik Stauskas is a Student/Athlete at The University of Michigan.
2. Michigan has a battle-tested team with a tremendous amount of positive momentum surrounding the program.
3. Michigan has Belein. Belein is a top 10 coach.
4. Michigan will likely face DoOk in the round of 16. (barring an upset obviously) Who would you rather knock off? We owe them one....for Darius.
5. This team has and will continue to defy odds and surprise.......as a 2 seed!
6. State plays Cincinnati next Saturday. I predict the analysts won't like that result. Virginia is also a more athletic version of Wisconsin and is a tough matchup for State.
7. Michigan will not see a "Bruiser" in the MidWest unless we draw Louisville. We also owe Louisville one.
8. The MidWest is loaded....but there isn't a team that we cannot beat. Duke and Wichita don't have a style mismatch in their favor. We can run with both and neither are elite defensively.
9. This tournament will provide even more experience for our young club and IF we avoid a mass Sophomore exodus....we will be a top 10 team with 2 years of terrific tournament experience next season.
10. We just spent the past 3 days playing 3 outstanding defensive teams and ground out 2 of 3 victories. Our kids are ready for this challenge.
Bring on the PrEdiCtiOns. I've got Michigan losing to Arizona in the Final Four.