- Another missed chip shot FG causing most of the crowd to leave (good thing we've fixed that problem ... oh wait)
- Critical 3-and-out forced by the defense
- Tyrese fucking Butler recovering that Edwards fumble because somehow he was the only player on the field who didn't stop playing
- That too-many-men-on-the-field penalty to get us into field goal range, and then.....
- ALPACA ERRRRRRR PHIL BRABBS OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE
I feel like this game gets overlooked when people talk about the great games in recent Michigan football history for some reason. It was my first game in the student section and I'll sure as hell never forget it.