That's a winner.
this guy evidently hired to work for AD
Hey, check out my favorite "other" Jerel Worthy tattos, and Jerel's thoughts regarding each of them:
11. Sparty peeing on a helmet marked "P" (Jerel says: "A lot of people think the 'P' is for Purdue but it's all about the land-grant rivalry, baby.")
10. Epaminodas leading the Spartans to victory over Thebes at the Battle of Leuctra in 371 B.C. (Jerel says: "Everyone was telling me to get Lysander but I wanted something different.")
9. A picture of a scoreboard reading "MSU 75, IU 64" and showing 0:00 on the clock. (Jerel says: "That was the 1979 championship. Magic versus Bird. I doesn't get any better than that.")
8. A drawing of a city with the words "Ann Arbor" inside it, with an outline of a cloud above the city, and inside the cloud a drawing of a mushroom. (Jerel says: "You see what I did there?")
7. Flint. (Jerel says: "I loved watching Mateen and those guys back when I was coming up in Ohio.")
6. The Saskrit symbol for luck. (Jerel says: "Some bedsheet-wearing dude recommended it to me and I thought it looked cool, so...")
5. An uninterrupted urine stream that circles his right arm three times. (Jerel says: "I like the barbed-wire thing, but gotta keep it fresh.")
4. "MSU Juniors Rule!" (Jerel says: "I got that one last year. Guy at the parlor was like, 'you sure you don't want Class of '12?' but I told him 'hells no.'")
3. An inmate peeing on a prison guard. (Jerel says: "That's a shout-out to all my teammates in Ionia Correctional. Go Green yo.")
2. A "swordfight" between Tom Izzo and Mark Dantonio. (Jerel says: "I know Izzo would win. But Dantonio would get some good shots in first.")
1. A "How Many Things Can You Find Wrong With This Picture" puzzle from Games magazine (Jerel says: "I wear number 99 so...")
That's a winner.
My thoughts exactly
This has got to be the best one, so appropriate.
Bird did not play for IU...it was ISU.
Isn't that the point?
Ionia: If you seek a pleasant prison...look about you.
Serisoulsy, you would think when you move to a city that has 5 or more prisons, the city could provide you with some type of informational booklet letting you know what the different sirens mean when they're going off.
"One long wail followed by three short wails mean an extra dangerous criminal has escaped."
Did he pay for that tat? Twin scandals would be a lot of fun.
You Forgot the "OSU/MSU/WISC Big ten Champs" Tattoo. Because he would do that.
Thanks to the downfall of Osu, it's payed big dividends for Msu, especially in recruiting. The title has already grown from 0.3 repitan of a title to 0.5. Talk about a return on investment.
Haha I definitely read number 5 as an "Uninterpretted urine stream..." That would make it even weirder.
I'm sure it would get negged for excessive high-browness, but that's never stopped me before...
#10 is rather amusing. Epaminondas was a Theban general, not a Spartan, and the Spartans lost the Battle of Leuctra.
...think a Michigan State grad would bother to check those facts?
...and I just took the OPs word for it.
Jerel likes losing? Maybe he should have listened to what everybody was telling him about #10.
The ladies will love it...
Let's not forget, we are talking about MSU... Hopefully he didn't trade in his BG10 ring for that...
This is so brilliant.
The "bedsheet wearing dude" part made me curious so I looked up the sanskrit symbol for luck. Hilariously insulting.