And it never occurred to you that since he pointed you here, he might READ here on occasion and see your mentioning of how you played him with "half-serious fluff"?
Marcus Witherspoon's nagging injury
NOTE: I'm living here in North Carolina where it's all Carolina Blue and not Maize and Blue!! Since I bleed maize and blue, I'm always in withdrawal when it comes to the football team, Ann Arbor and the University in general. A client (who is a WVU grad) mentioned - nicely - the other day that he hates RR and wishes nothing but ill will for him and now the UM football team. Okay, I can understand how he feels (sales training) but I tried to impress upon him that one should always be on the lookout for a better job, girl, car, etc. and when RR saw the UM job open, of course he looked into it. Unfortunately he didn't see things my way but since he's a client I did give him some half-serious fluff about the WVU program and what a powerhouse it is now. Calmed him down, thankfully. After we chatted for a while longer, he told me about MGOBLOG (I had no idea). Now I'm in heaven...it's my homepage on my home computer now. Thanks Brian...keep it up.
He said he never comes to this site, he just knew about it, besides even if he does he knows that I was placating him and wasn't entirely sincere...no problem. We joke with each other from time to time about this.
Some things you should know:
1. Our new favorite topic is Denard vs. Tate. Starting forum topics on this subject will make you very popular.
2. Discussing football speed vs. track speed vs. fast fast and 40 times. This topic usually induces a +1 lovefest that is borderline homoerotic.
3. There are two reasons why you should not insult Mike Barwis. 1.MgoCommunity and 2.Mike Barwis
1. will neg you into oblivion and 2. will crush your head with one fist (a third reason might be his wolves)
4. Only number three is actually true.