Info Recap: TomVH
There's been a lot of information, in a short amount of time, so I'll recap it here.
ESPN call w/ Tom Luginbill:
I didn't press the buttons in time, so I didn't get to ask a question. I would have liked to as a couple, because the people that do ask about Michigan, don't ask anything that matters.
- Sean Parker will be announcing on ESPNU at 10am EST.
- Devin Gardner is physically the stereotype of what Rich Rod wants as a QB, and is expected to compete. The mental aspect of the game, grasping that, is what Luginbill thinks is one of the only things holding Devin back from playing.
- Michigan has gotten better with the skill positions. This class is a great foundation for the future, and is filled with Rich Rod's type of guy.
- Luginbill thinks FSU, Michigan, and USC are neck and neck for Demar Dorsey.
That was really the only info that was worth anything to us.
I spoke with 2011 DE Robert Mincey recently, and he told me that Michigan is his leader. He's 6'4 230 lbs. from Fairfield, Ohio. He'll be at Michigan's junior day on the 20th.
- Terry Talbott's coach, Jay Minton, sent me an email. He said that, "Terry's head is spinning. I wish I could tell you what he'll do." He's going to keep me updated on what Terry decides to do. He's conflicted between Michigan and North Carolina. Terrence is solid.
Also, unrelated to this, for those of you that don't know, I recently started a company called, U Recruit, www.recruitforu.com . We will guide kids through the recruiting process, and help them get scholarships. We have about 6 athletes we're helping right now, and are trying to spread the word. Take a look at our site, and pass on the information to anyone you think we could help.