this week in unintentionally grim-sounding recruiting headlines
Good Look from ESPN, but...
They messed up the grades!
So I am bored off my ass at work and stumbled to espn.com to see what the "blue ribbon review" said about everyone's favorite football team! Here is the link:
I like the article (but the grades for the O and D should be Swaped. I was impressed that all of these guys are looking good and getting some positive comments from Rich Rod. I believe we go 9-3 this year... i believe that Rich Rod will get the best out of these guys... some of whom were his type of player in HS but then came to M and were molded in the old ways.
My take on what to look for this year (very, very general):
- we will be much faster at all positions, leaving the opposition in the big ten scratching their collective arsses
- a lot of the guys that were over looked under the last regime will really start to show their skill now that they are all on a level playing field
- terrance taylor being the lineman of the year now that he is svelt (sp?)
- the defense will be damn good - we all know this - but I feel that they will look just as overwhelming as the 06 d
- rich rod shutting up his critics... and showing the experts that M has more skill than what is being said
- Mike Barwis submitting a grizzly bear at Half Time with an arm bar at the 15:05 mark, this is after a few elbows and knees to the head (he tries a guiliteen hold that fails - it is a grizzley bear after all)...
Pretty general but hey just because I am bored does not mean I do not have work to do!
Look Brian I used the bulletts! (and some bold!)
Pretty messed up!! They really edit well don't they!
school spelling bee champ in 5th grade, and 11th in county! woo!