Bret is probably the biggest d-bag coaching in the Big Ten.
to play football, not to play trumpet
10. Ron Dayne- Sure he holds some NCAA records and could out eat John Candy in a Hot Wings contest but nothing was more frustrating than watching a guard play running back and do it so well. Like God took Barry Sanders feet and pasted them onto Ron Dayne for a sick joke. Oh well... Michigan got the last laugh.
9. That 70s Show- I know it doesn't have much to do with the Badgers besides the show taking place in Wisconsin... I still hate that show. Besides looking at Mila Kunis(Jackie) and watching the bad guy from Robocop it sucked. I never enjoyed Horse Face/Man Voice Donna and all the lame 14 year old pot head humor. I won't even get into the awful "That 80s show" that spawned from it and lasted a week or the fact that Fez.. never mind.
8.Bucky the Badger- I mean he is so top heavy and hooky. He doesn't even have a neck. He does push ups after touchdowns.. How original. He also looks like a furry candy cane. Maybe this is a reach but still...
7.The "W"- It's pure ugly. It's all squashed and....dumb. I mean it barely looks like a "W". Looks like Devil writing with all those points and red.
6.Camp Randall- Whats with naming the stadium after a campground? Sounds like a place my dad took us up north for our crappy family camping trips. Also whats with that Church/warehouse? Looks so out of place. The place is a poor mans Horseshoe in some respects. Jump around isn't that cool either. It was better in Happy Gilmore.
5.The Perverted Band- "This one time in Camp Randall." In 2008 you sick loony pervs were suspended for the Ohio State game. I guess keeping the public safe from a bunch of hazing drunk super sex freaks was in order. Not that the OSU fans would have minded. They love hazing drunk super sex freaks. Next time take your sick little band games to the internet. At least you will make money. Oh and they lost because of you..
4. Orson Welles- Again didn't attend UW that I am aware of but I hate frozen peas.
3. Bo Ryan- Yeah... Alright he has been pretty good but... Boring! When you do the eye ball test on his basketball teams you think they look like the worst team in the Big Ten. A bunch of ugly white dudes who box out and and play defense... oh and take smart shots. How boring winning must be. His poor man's (yes that phrase again) Pat Riley looks awful. Pat would throw hair grease in his eyes for dishonoring his look.
|Whats that shit on your face?|
2. James Kamoku- You son of a bitch! You think you can put your god damn hands on Steve Breaston and get away with it? DO YOU!? This amateur during a 2006 UM vs UW punt return decided to try and rip Steve's ankle off. It was caught on TV. Karma is a bitch since last I saw you played for some fake football team called the "Wolf Pac". Guess what happened to this dirt ball for his bush league act? NOTHING! That brings me to number...one.
1. Bret Bielema- I know right? Predictable? Yes he's an easy number one. His fat ugly head has made him a pretty big D bag around the league. Last week he nearly killed a man. Alright he didn't but he did smash the poor Indiana people for 83 points for no damn reason. He also ran the score up on the handicapped Gophers. This dude is such a sleeeeze ball. He looks so creepy, like I would see him in the Golden Lion off of US-23 searching for his favorite adult magazine. So in closing he is a smug ugly man who is in favor of no sportsmanship and dirty play... oh and he hates Care Bears.... and I don't like him.
Bret is probably the biggest d-bag coaching in the Big Ten.
Hope beats him, by at least a nose.
No, probably by a mustache at the most.
Dantonio is a way bigger Dbag
Had a former bond girl on it.
other than that, Fuck Wisconsin
He mentioned that one. But C'mon... former bond girl aint bad either
It's just that I could show photos of 22 other ones that were less annoying than her. But that's like being the dumbest guy at the Mensa convention...it's still pretty damn good.
that looks just as awesome without a dump truck ton of makeup. The Ruskies do produce hotties.
I never enjoyed Horse Face/Man Voice Donna and all the lame 14 year old pot head humor.
She's not the hottest celebrity in the world, but I wouldn't throw her out of bed either:
she is making out with Natalie Portman.
Wisconsin isn't ALL bad:
Mmm I could go for one of those right now. Sunset Wheat tastes / smells like Fruity Pebbles.
1000% agreed. I always tell people it does taste like Fruity Pebbles.. 9 out of 10 people agree...everytime.
Honey Wheat. Mmmmm
If Leinenkugels had a Hard Edge beer... what would it taste like?
Testosterone. Pure testosterone.
Let's keep this to college football...The Packers RULE!!!
I live in Wisconsin since I graduated and the pain of living in a state that adulates a Badger is only relieved by having the Packers be higher in the pecking order.
and yet mesmerizing...
Also, badgers scare me:
They look kind of cute until you do a little more digging (no pun intended) and discover this:
The behavior of badgers differs by family, but all shelter underground, living in burrows called setts which may be very extensive. Some are solitary, moving from home to home, while others are known to form clans.
If you ask me, being a member of a "clan" is just one step away from being a member of a "cult" and that is not cool:
"cult" gained an increasingly negative connotation, becoming associated with things like kidnapping, brainwashing, psychological abuse, sexual abuse and other criminal activity, and mass suicide.
I don't know about you all, but none of those things sound like things I want to be associated with in my life. And I tend to look down on people that participate in those kinds of things. As such, I do not like badgers.
We don't need no stinking badgers!
It's probably just Milhouse.
The W is awful and the stadium looks really lame. Wisconsin is going down!
I do like Mila Kunis though...
Man, I love the fire here. And yes, I hate frozen peas as well. Just seems dumb to freezie them - they are way better fresh, and they act like squishy marbles if they fall on the ground. You'll trip on, they'll roll under the oven and you won't see them for years, yet your dog will stick his/her face under the broiler for days trying to get to them.
are so fucking annoying.
I was in Vegas in march, when they played Wofford(????) in the first round of the Tourney. I had a couple pennies on the Badgers, and after their fans started chanting "F&#@ You Loser", to perhaps the only man wearing a Wofford sweatshirt in all of Las Vegas, I began to root loudly against them, and inturn myself.
Most effing suck. I live in Madison and have had better treatment in Columbus. Sometimes.
What a douche.
But I think this case of out-smarting the rules is kind of funny :)
Surprised the referees didn't improvise and call some sort of unsportsmanlike conduct penalty on Wiscy.
Didn't Ron Dayne have around 45 total yards in his college career against Michigan? I kind of liked him.
45 total yards of footlong subs in 1999!
zing - fat joke!
More than 45 yards, but he never broke 100 yds rushing against Michigan in his career. In fact, Michigan is the ONLY Big Ten team against which Dayne never broke 100 yards.
If I recall correctly - in his senior year - 44 yards in the first half and zero in the second. That was when I realized he would never be a great pro - the Giants made a big mistake in drafting him. He was essentially an outside runner who could destroy an average college defense - but was too slow against a top college D, or NFL D.
Yeah, one of my friends knew him pretty well when he was playing for Wisconsin. Apparently he smoked a lot of weed, even the night before games. That is why it didn't surprise me when he often ran the wrong way on running plays - I just attributed it to short term memory loss.
I went to school with Ron Dayne at UW and I smoked grass with him more than once at house parties in Madison. I just remember his eyes being all glazed over and him not having much to say.
Having gone to high school and college in Madison, I can come up with a long list of things i hate about Wisconsin. #1 is Barry Alvarez..... How dare he bring perennial doormat UW into the upper tier of the Big Ten.
I hate everything ABOUT WISCONSIN. Mostly the giant W on the side of their helmet, makes me feel like they can't actually spell Wisconsin out there..
They make me feel a lot better about my body image.
Good god man, why did you do that to me!
That's awesome, i'm mesmerized... oh and kinda drunk....
Dang it, you beat me to it, I do like the snake and the mushroom though, .......creepy badgers, grrrrr
Thanks for the heads up, that works for me on the west coast. I usually come here to laugh, can' t wait to check it out.
Wait we have forgotten how great jump around is in Camp Randell and how that one song at the end of the third quarter will instantly change the fortunes of the Wisconson football team.
Compared to our lame student section, Jump Around is awesome.
but 3 W's:
Pick one and let's move on!
What is the third one for?
I agree though, pick one and go with it for crying out loud.