this week in unintentionally grim-sounding recruiting headlines
You're On Notice: Week 6
- JAMES KAMOKU: I'm over it.
- "SWAGGER": Another broadcasting annoyance has clearly taken precedence.
- THE NATION: They've been notified and have taken heed.
- MARIO'S TRAITOROUS KNEE: is the new grand champion of Hated Wolverine body parts. With Antonio Bass down for the count, another wideout injury can only be the doing of Angry Michigan Wide Receiver Hating God.
- BRIAN HOYER: Drew Stanton lifetime versus Michigan: 0-5. Hoyer now stands at 0-2. You're next, kid.
- TIME OF POSSESSION: Obviously.