You're On Notice: Week 3
- Steve Breaston's Traitorous Hands: Eh... did okay.
- Tom Deinhart's Last Brain Cell: we've got a new media whipping boy.
- Pass Protection: now seems far too general.
- Rueben Riley: ...is clearly the one who needs the harsh wakeup call only seeing your name on the dread board can provide.
- Kick Coverage: Obvs.
- Vodka Drenched Monkey: AKA Cory McCartney, who either typoed his way into the VDM designation or just plain changed his prediction once its overwhelming stupidity became clear. More @ AOL, check the comments for the revision.
- PUNTING (THE CONCEPT): as opposed to the execution of same.