Join us tomorrow night (November 15), from 6-9 pm at Moe's Cantina River North for an evening of beer, bitching about Borges, and basketball.
- Q&A Session with Brian Cook and Todd Howard and the staff of MGoBlog!
- Drinking with other MGoReaders!
- Bitching and moaning, mostly regarding the offensive coaching!
- We already mentioned the Q&A, didn't we!
- More drinking!
- Snark (probably)!
- Celebrity deathmatch of Henri the Otter of Ennui vs. Tacopants!
- Talking about the Michigan's hockey team (if you let us)!
- Absolutely no justification whatsoever for the exclamation marks in these bullet points!
Will be at
155 W. Kinzie St., Chicago, IL 60654, one block north of the Chicago River between LaSalle and N Wells. M: Merchandise Mart.
WSG: Todd Howard, who will arrive around 8 p.m. for the Q&A and hang out after.
HT DeSimone (Sorry but the next best photos of him were all getting torched by a giant Plaxico)
Who still has a couple of spots and tickets left if you're like hmmm I think I'll go to Chicago this weekend.