What a comeback! Here are a few general thoughts.
1. Every time that I see Obi Ezeh play I appreciate him more. He is the best LB to play here in a while.
2. Let's just let Threet chuck it like Drew Brees with a zone read thrown in every know and then. I love to see the team actually stretch the field vertically instead of just horizontally.
3. Stevie Brown actually looked okay today. Maybe, he is learning?
4. It was nice to see Carlos Brown play more today, because I think he was made for this offense.
5. Wow, does our conference look bad! Wisconsin did not play like a top 20 team today, and our only chance for a national champion caliber team is PSU. While I think it is clear that the SEC and Big 12 are much better, we should have lots of competition with our mediocre parity.
6. I could not believe that the coaches took so long to adjust, but I congratulate them on what we saw in the second half. If we play like that early against a team that has more than one dimension offensively we will be hosed (PSU, OSU).
7. I really liked Wisconsin's front 7, as their linebackers could really run and their line was perpetually in the backfield.
8. I wonder if our returners will actually carry the ball in the appropriate arm next week?
9. I still do not think we are a bowl team yet, but I feel much more confident about our ability to be competitive in the Big Ten.