1. Carlos Brown looked great today, and we should have a nice 1-2 punch next year with Brown and Minor.
2. Mouton stood out in a good way.
3. Wooten for NW will play on Sundays. He is a beast.
4. It is painful to watch us try to throw the ball this year. Boy, did I take Henne for granted!
5. We better clean up in recruiting this year, or it could be a brutal year next year.
"He makes it really easy on you as a coach because he has tremendous football instincts," Michigan tight ends coach Jay Harbaugh said. "Things come really naturally to him. He doesn't have to see things too many times. He has a good sense for how things should look and feel, and he's a tough, physical guy."