All the talk about classless fans and blah blah in the Hate topic makes me depressed about the state of human nature. Now we all watch a lot of football, and unless you are sociopathic nutjob (which does include probably a good 30% of all sports fans) there must be some teams you actually like besides your own.
I get that we are Michigan fans, but don't worry - you can like other teams too! In this thread, we name them! I will begin:
1. USC - Fuck yes I'm a front running bastard. I respect success, and Pete Carroll gets me JACKED every time I hear him talk. Uniforms are badass, players are badass, I even like Fight On.
2. Washington - When I was a wee child, I hated them because they beat UM in the Rose Bowl. But then Tyrone ran all over them the next year, and that was that. I just want Ty Willingham to win and stick it to the Domers, but I don't think it's happening.
3. Auburn - I've got no real good reason here except they have cool uniforms, Bo Jackson used to play for them, and Cadillac Williams was a great fantasy football back for like 6 weeks for me.
4. Texas - Cool unis, cool tradition, and some of my favorite players (Ricky Williams, Vince Young, MAJOR FUCKING APPLEWHITE), and my buddy said their fans were super nice at the Rose Bowl.
5. South Carolina - I love Spurrier, with all my heart.
Honorable Mentions : Arizona (good team to build up in NCAA), Rutgers (always wanted, still do want, Michigan to play them), Fresno St (Pat Hill is a badass, love the anytime-anyplace scheduling philosophy they have employed).
Also, WVU used to be Top 5 on this list.