Standard boilerplate preface statement: I don't mean this to be inflammatory, just a laundry list of things that annoy me (and maybe you as well). A lot of these things have been beaten down and exposed for their stupidity already, and I will avoid true points of argument. The following things are annoying:
1) Snake Oil - I'm not sure people understand the phrase and context, and at this point I can't even tell when people are being serious or using it ironically
2) Those Who Stay will be Champions - This term means a lot to me and I am sure others, but obviously has been watered down to some pretty unintelligent usage
3) Michigan Man - See #2
4) "Terrell Pryor is a disappointment" - Maize and Blue blinders can be a good thing sometimes, but this argument is atrociously stupid. Don't let sour grapes ruin your perceptions on reality
5) "Brian, I dont like when you write about XYZ" - Free content people... yes, you have the right to complain since it is an open forum, but the rest of us have the right to call you a doofus.
6) People complaining about things (ha! get it? i understand the irony of how complaining about things that are annoying can in its self annoy others!)
Feel Free to add to this list