Do I have a new entry every week, or is this what I'm stuck with for the year?
Reminder: Week 1 is Beat Seth Week
There are Bo Dever days before FOOTBALL. You know what that means. Because you know the number of a walk-on receiver on Michigan's deepest receiver depth chart since the super-surprising reverse guy was Calvin Bell.
You have great and powerful football knowledge, but it's still Dever until you can use it to establish yourself the greatest expert on college football in the vicinity of other people watching it. Here's an outlet you can try until then.
This a reminder to fill out your Week 1 fantasy team with our daily fantasy football partners, Draft Kings, and that those who outscore my Big Ten (except the tight end) fantasy team get $5 off the MGoStore.
|Michigan Players in Draft|
|Devin Gardner||$7200||7th QB|
|Shane Morris||$5800||23rd QB|
|Derrick Green||$5200||11th RB|
|De'Veon Smith||$3900||44th RB|
|Justice Hayes||$3200||71st RB|
|A.J. Williams||$2000||18th TE|
|Devin Funchess||$4400||20th WR|
|Freddy Canteen||$3600||48th WR|
|Jaron Dukes||$3200||80th WR|
|Dennis Norfleet||$3000||97th WR|
|Amara Darboh||$3000||97th WR|
My team is above, but let's talk about your team.
- You're just drafting guys who play on Saturday afternoon, 8/30. No picking Nits who play at 8:30 a.m. in Ireland, etc.
- $10,000 prize pool.
- $2 entry fee. Entry is free if it's your first deposit.
- $1,000 1st Place prize.
- Top 1,150 are paid.
- Starts on Saturday, August, 30th at 12:00 EST.
- Salary Cap Style Drafting. $50,000 to select 9 spots.
- Roster Format: 2 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex.
- First time depositors at DraftKings receive a 100% bonus up to $600
Details on the contest:
- If you beat me (tie goes to the dealer yo) this week I'll email you with a code to use in the MGoStore for $5 off anything. Shipping still applies.
- Only one coupon per person. If multiple teams beat me (like that would ever happen) you still can only use the code once on your store account.
- BiSB isn't allowed to enter
More Wacky 1st Week Things. As you'll note above, starting wide receiver (and Seth's HTTV breakout on offense pick) Jehu Chesson didn't make the cut, but Jaron Dukes did, and he's head of now-available Norfleet and Darboh ($3,000 is the bargain bin for WRs).
The most expensive guy available is Oregon State's Sean Mannion, because he's a football slinger in a high-tempo passing spread about to commence his quest to obliterate the yard totals of every USC artillery piece ever, and his opponent is Portland State, which last year was 79th in FCS in (sack-adjusted) pass D, at 5.97 YPA. FWIW the NCAA took App State off its FCS stats but they would have been a bit worse than PortSt, at 6.14 YPA.
These are one week contests. New teams each week. A lot of fun!
Thank you sir!
Beat Seth Week? What'd he do?
Seth, I will beat you by at least 20 points.
Are you allowed to have multiple entries for the same contest? As in more than one roster? I couldn't seem to find that info on their site.
If someone has time can they break this down for me. I don't understand it but I want to and I want to play.
Sounds interesting.. I decided to jump in now the question is how does Seth know who anyone is if we beat him?
Beating Seth is like beating App State. No win.