If any of you are unfamiliar with the television program "Inside the Actors Studio," James Lipton always begins the classroom Q & A session with a questionnaire invented by Marcel Proust and "perfected" by French television personality Bernard Pivot. The questionnaire reads:
1. What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
3. What turns you on creatively or emotionally?
4. What turns you off creatively or emotionally?
5. What sound or noise do you love?
6. What sound or noise do you hate?
7. What is your favorite curse word?
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
9. What profession would you not like to attempt?
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
Since I consider you all my digital kin, I'd sincerely like to know what your answers would be. I shall start:
1. Zapateria (Spanish for "shoe store")
3. Extreme cold with evil wind
5. A baseball stadium between innings
6. Other people eating
10. "Hello, welcome to Heaven. I'm Clint Eastwood."
Have at it!