One day, historians will surely have a label for the year that was the 2008 Michigan Football Experience. We're going to need one too. Since we're going to be comparing this season repeatedly to the previous one (and in ways that signify tremendous improvement!), we need a shorthand.
Since Brian refers to the 2005 season as the Year of Infinite Pain, what do we call last season?
• Year of Truly Infinite Pain?
• Year of Infinite Bitching?
• Year Which Must Not Be Named?
• Countdown to TateStock / Denard-a-thon?
• Year Without Completions?
• Year of Many Fumbles?
• The Shafer Interregnum?