42 - 17
Guess the Score, Win Stuff: Minnie Sold A
Should you panic for Minnesota? Well if the things that happened before have bearing on the things that occur after, then yes, you should expect Michigan to have to come from behind in the 4th quarter.
How this works again:
- I put up a winnable prize that consists of a desirable good.
- You guess the final scores of this weekend's designated game (football or hoops, depending on the season), and put it in the comments like so:
[Michigan Score]-[Opponent Score]. First person to post a particular score has it.
- If you got it right, we contact you. If not, go to (5)
- The desirable good arrives at the address you give us.
- Non-winners can acquire the same desirable good by trading currency for it.
Last Week's Game:
A bunch of you funny people picked 28-24, but nobody said we'd beat UConn 24-21. Nobody wins the PANIC shirt. This week I'd better see some close scores in here.
Hope that events which occur do not follow the events that preceded them—if Iowa gets on the positive side of offensive comparisons…
And the Prize:
Introducing the Excuses Shirt:
The covered words are not names; I don't know what you're talking about. I'm not waiting to get one. If you're struggling with the reference:
- Four stops from the 1 to preserve an 8-pt victory isn't on the defense.
- No player who went somewhere other than PSU can be THAT good.
- Pennsylvania boys have no other reason to go to Michigan.
- Ten points ought to be a safe enough lead when going against Brady.
- It's impossible for five future NFLers to be good at blocking.
- There's no way all that talent comes from having won a national championship 4 years earlier.
- The 30-yard pass on 3rd-and-12 that he didn't catch on that same drive doesn't matter.
- It's okay to put 2 seconds on the clock for JoePa when he asks, but not for Carr when he asks a minute later.
- It's certainly not good line play or bad blocking that got Morelli killed.
- They spent that week preparing for Henne, not his backup.
Also remember: don't be like that.
If you can read this you don’t need glasses:
One entry per user. First user to choose a set of scores wins, determined by the timestamp of your entry (for my ease I prefer if you don't post it as a reply to another person's score--if you do it won't help or hurt you). Deadline for entries is 24 hours before the start of the game (since I won't have time to pull them on gamedays). Those caught changing their scores after the game has started will be disqualified for life. MGoEmployees and Moderators--anyone else with moderator privileges--are exempt from winning because you could change your timestamp. If you choose the score that Brian published in the official preview and it actually ends up the final score, well, that would be pretty amazing because Brian picks scores like 29-11 all the time. We did not invent the algorithm. The algorithm consistently finds Jesus. The algorithm killed Jeeves. The algorithm is just a regional rivalry. The algorithm is banned in China. The algorithm is from Jersey. The algorithm constantly finds Jesus. This is not the algorithm. This is close. Please don't let the game be.
M - 36, Minn - 17
The Little Brown Jug stays in Ann Arbor!
Michigan 31, Minnesota 23
[edited because somebody else took 20...]
31-13 Michigan prevails
Come out on top 24-6
24-19 Michigan (please no)
Mich 28 - Minn 17
For the good guys
Michigan - 35
Minnesota - 21
The last 2 games I predicted a blowout. So we'll use some reverse psychology...keep it close.
Michigan 34 Minnesota 31
Gardner throws 3 picks and we give up 15 TFLs
We take a pick to the house to keep in it until the 4th quarter, when we come back to win.
Michigan 38 - Minnesota 14
Michigan 0 Minny 3
Michigan wins 31-10
72-24-3 Michigan-Minnesota-Quarter it is over in.
42-13 Meeechigan in delight of the homecoming crowd.
45-21. Go Blue.
Jug stays home
Michigan 30 - East Dakota 13
Michigan over Minnesota
Michigan 26 Minnesota 18
Bye week helps right the ship, Go Blue!
Yeah I said it