needs moar usage
Guess the Score, Win Stuff: Arrghkansaw
I think Mitch McGary needs an energy guy trademark, like how Laimbeer wasn't cameo-in-a-Jim Abrahams-Movie Laimbeer until he got the mask. Something to show he's the RVB, the Jake Ryan, the…I think I just had an idea.
How this works again:
- Wednesdays I put up a winnable prize that consists of a desirable good.
- You guess the final scores of this weekend's designated game (football or hoops, depending on the season), and put it in the comments. First person to post a particular score has it.
- If you got it right, we contact you. If not, go to (5)
- The desirable good arrives at the address you give us.
- Non-winners can acquire the same desirable good by trading currency for it.
About Last Week:
I don't ever remember feeling nervous when Bradley was staying close, and the final score fell well within the guessing range so maybe not as bad as people thought. The victor will be at Saturday's game.
This Week's Game:
We kick off Chanukah with Arkansas visiting Michigan. The Razorbacks are really big on full-court presses, so for those of you in town don't be too surprised if you're waiting in line at Morgan & York this week and suddenly BJ Young is all up in your grill.
And on the Line…
Spread the word.
Fine print: One entry per user. First user to choose a set of scores wins, determined by the timestamp of your entry (for my ease I prefer if you don't post it as a reply to another person's score--if you do it won't help or hurt you). Deadline for entries is 24 hours before the start of the game. MGoEmployees and Moderators exempt from winning. We did not invent the algorithm. The algorithm consistently finds Jesus. The algorithm killed Jeeves. The algorithm is banned in China. The algorithm is from Jersey. Rutgers is from Jersey. Holy shit guys Rutgers is in the Big Ten. BIG TENNNNN! The algorithm constantly finds Jesus.This is not the algorithm. This is close.