This list is just terrible:
1. James Laurinaitis - This guy is not the best player in the big ten, he is the most overrated player though. This guy is a paper tiger, his championship game preformance is so indicative of his career (big numbers but not a big impact).
2. Beanie Wells - Now this I agree with (I would have probably ranked him number one, guy is a beast and he seems to be a Michigan killer, not looking forward to seeing him in Novemeber.
3. Juice Williams - You're kidding me right? Juice Williams? I'm not even going to discuss this.
4. Derrick Williams - This to me is even worse than the Juice pick.
5. Travis Beckum - Ok this I can buy, he is an awesome impact player.
I'm not sure who I'd have in my top 5 (outside of Beanie) - but there is no way in hell Juice, D-Will and Overrated-itis would be on it.
What do you guys think?