and thought, of course he knows this, anyone would especially an OC. Then I read your fourth and realized it took him 2 1/2 years to install the bubble. At least he finally did. Hopefully next year he'll actually throw it to a space player, instead of a 6'5" catching machine from an ancient planet.
If he stays I think they need serious change:
- QB coach
- Sideline checks - OC plays the chess match instead of having your QB do it all game. Doesn't have to be every play
- OL calls absolutely have to be fixed, from day one
- Better audible ability
- Practice time review - go to Oregon and see how they use every minute to work every player. You don't have adopt it, but let it give you ideas on how to maximize practice time. This isn't just for the Offense.
- Death of useless play action. It's lazy playcalling. Just call the same play out of shotgun.
- Throw the gd ball to Funchess if he's single covered in the red zone. And the black zone and the other zones (but not a bubble).
- Teach your QB that fumbling is simply death and it can't happen or he'll be benched. Neither Denard nor Devin understand this. They understand, but they don't understand. It's hurting Denard now in the NFL.
But seriously, what the hell do I know.