spoiler alert: i linked this
Diary vs. Board
Ok, I had a terrific answer to this that got lost out in la la land, but here's the short version:
Diary: Your own personal mini blog where you can put multiple posts and people can comment on them.
Board: Suggested topics for discussion, such as "DE recruitment" or a specific recruit, etc. I think we should have a daily open thread there for the general mayhem some of us are used to
Comments to Brian's posts: specific comments/discussion regarding his post.
I'll be putting together an Idiot's guide to MGOCommenting later when i get home probably. Sound good?
- Are yours, and in the future will be more obviously your own section.You can always point anyone to your area of the site at mgoblog.com/diaries/username.
- Should be meatier items that have some work put into 'em.
- Should be on topic.
- Can be offtopic
- Should be used for just general conversation
- Can discuss Gary Sheffield
- Is a general area of the site that doesn't belong to anyone in particular