Dear fan in the stands....
I do not care anymore if you are 30 years my senior. The following will no longer be tolerated.
- Yelling back and forth at the top of your lungs at your nefphew 6 people down the row to you.
- Even though his name is Richard, hearing "Hey Dick, your coach sucks!!" early and often, even if you are decked out in vintage 70's 'Go blue' gear, it wears thin on the rest of us.
- Yelling "Thats coaching"every time the ball pops out and hits the ground may seem valid. Whom do you suggest the coach bench and play in their place?
- Even if you feel correct in your statement, there may be a reason Thompson is on the field. Saying "He has no reason to be on the field" may be a little over the top.
- I agree, Graham did seem to get held alot. Maybe not the 47 times you said so, but I didn't watch him on every play.
- "This QB sucks, no wonder he didn't start at Georgia Tech!" may be part of him being a freshman. A true freshman at GT, and redshirt freshman here at Michigan. Given that, the coaching staff and most casual observers feel he is better than the elder QB statesman on the team David Cone, Nick Sheridan, and Justin Feagan.
- "Hey Dick, this line is terrible!!". Although I feel the line is still a work in progress, they are kids, please feel free to email the proper starting line to the coaching staff since you feel they lack the understanding you do.
- "I have never seen a team lose this bad at home" means you were not here during the Oregon game last year. I do think you may have been here against Ohio State in 1968 as well. I was more disapointed in the '02 Iowa loss. I believe Michigan was a top 10 team going into that game. Did you think they were in this game?
Edit: A special thanks to these guys:http://kevinkarr.net/tailgateblog/
I appreciated the hospitality.