Crude Bug Tracking
- Anonymous comments are not being saved.
- Many users did not get registration emails. (email validation now disabled)
- No real indication you've done anything when you sign up.
- comment showing options are confusing
- "new" post clickto is goofy when newest comments are first.
- Tabs are ugly for some users.
- New July 2. pale blue shows when there's side-scrolling
- "Useful Stuff" dropdown appears off edge of screen
- occasional CAPTCHA loop
- URLs not always auto-linking themselves in comments/diaries.
- Navbar doesn't work in IE6.
- "mark all read" broken.
- More space-efficient comments.
- stealth comments.
- rename "save" to something like "post".
- Load ads last to improve performance
- Have "more" link on message board tabs take you directly to board instead of landing screen.
- Create a "for Brian" checkbox on posts/comments/diaries for things that require my attention.
- Create mobile version.
- Recruiting wiki.
- Subscription infrastructure.
- MGoTorrents integration.
- Diaries homepage.
- Message board revamp.
- you don't have to preview comments or message board posts anymore.
- comment threading options enabled for message board
- Ticket ads now less ugly.
- Brian @ AOL posts now visible to plebes.
- message board restyled so it doesn't bleed into the right sidebar.
- Added "Hot" tab for message board.
- Fixed IE6 bug where content would end up pushed down the page.
- leaderboard ad centered.
- Killed the "ad takeover bug" by removing the code that delayed ad loading until end of page.
- Added "MGoElsewhere" block with useful links to the Fanhouse, Facebook, and MGo.licio.us, as some had requested their return.
- Deleted all accounts that had never been logged in and disabled email validation temporarily.
- Fixed MGoStore block.
- Made the "more" links in the diaries tab block work better.
- Fixed the Fanhouse links in the MGoElsewhere block, which had bombed out due to the Fanhouse revamp.