So there were some great outcomes for us today and some not so good. I am by no means a basketball expert, so these are things that I am assuming to be true.
- Cincinnati and Georgetown both lost today, which is great for us.
- WKU wins, only bid from Big Sky
- Notre Dame wins, keeping their slim bubble hopes alive
- Cleveland St. wins - I think Butler is strong enough to get an at-large bid, but I don't think Cleveland St. was good enough to get one had they lost
- I doubt Oakland has enough of a resume to get an at-large bid
- What about Weber St.? They got upset by Montana St. - I haven't followed Weber St. at all this year - how does their resume stack up?
TONS of games tomorrow (today) - can't wait. This is one of the best times of the year. And most stressful.