Michigan, unsurprisingly, slips as bit:
Analysis and extras over at SBN—thanks to Lane Kiffin's wacky ideas about two point conversions the CK Award is 3-0 so far. Tim's ballot after the jump.
Changes from draft:
- I moved Georgia Tech out of the poll, because the loss to Kansas is absolutely inexcusable at this point in the year. Replacing them is personal favorite Nevada (who I got blasted for including in the preseason).
- Florida moves down a couple spots, because the offense hasn't been impressive, and it seems like it's going to cost them a game sooner or later, when they play a team with an actual pulse (sorry Tennessee and USF).
- Moved TCU up and Boise down, as commenters pointed out that they are probably more deserving. The Broncos have a chance to earn some goodwill against Oregon state (a common opponent with TCU) this weekend.
- Stanford is bumped ahead of South Carolina, because they've been more dominant against comparable competition.
- Dropped Arkansas down a bit. A last-second victory over a Georgia team that is now 1-2 isn't as great a feat as I've credited them for. They'll have a chance to prove themselves coming up, either way.
- Dropped Arizona State for Air Force. Despite the close loss to Wisconsin, I like Oklahoma more (as the poll shows), and the only two Sun Devil wins are over FCS teams.
It's still not perfect, so if you have any suggestions, questions, or gripes, post them in the comments and I can use them in forming next week's ballots.