"It's a lot easier being a drug dealer than an AAU coach" - this guy. Tell me something I don't know. I mean, don't think but have never tried either.
Be Vewy, Vewy Quiet
- The bug where your username was randomly replaced by someone else's is fixed according to a few readers.
- I am aware that the site gets shoved down the page in IE 6 and am attempting to fix it; give me a week or so.
- I'm also trying to fix the flyout menus showing up under flash content.
- I know the tabs look weird for some, but it's been really hard to track down why because it's been intermittent.
- The recruiting board has been ported over. It now lives under "useful stuff" on the nav menu.
- I am not enthralled with everything yet but I wanted to get the site live so I could spend July working out kinks instead of August or September. If you have suggestions I am open to them.
Update: Forgot one bug in the queue: anonymous comments are apparently getting registered -- they bump up the comment count -- but not displayed.
The only thing bugging me so far is that the Fanhouse links aren't on (yet?). Honestly the only time I'll go there is if a link in the sidebar catches my eye.
Other than that, it's gravy.
WAHOO! GRAVY- My favorite beverage!!!!!
(Sorry, but that one never gets old to me)
Wow, if there are this many diary entries already, I can't imagine what September is gonna look like. Anyone care to wager an over/under on the number of new diaries after the first game?
Also, why does the spam filter think this comment is spam?
now, nice & new. i thought i'd change the name a bit to
Although not the best photoshop job, I just thought I would offer this as it fits the theme.... Until the banner contest is settled of course...
Do with it what you will. All the "space bitches" talk inspired it.
Looks like the Yardbarker ad issue has been fixxored. Wahoo!
And Brian, thanks for the updated site man- on a scale of one to ten, it rates a "Girls making out".