if you seek an image of the most Wisconsin OL ever, enter here
Here is a guy who, in my humble opinion, hasn't recieved enough attention as a candidate.
1. Toldeo native; claimed to be excited to live in Cleveland, which means spending time up north is not a big deal.
2. Seems to be one hell of an offensive coordinator. Record-setting and Championship-winning stint as the Miami Hurricane Offensive Coordinator.
3. Despite having spent the last 10 years in the pro-ranks, is still only 46 years old.
4. Made the Browns offense respectable during the dumpster-fire 2007 season.
5. Helped the Panthers offense improve dramattically.
6. Key player development as a tight ends coach during Miami's excellent run at the position. Not to mention Antonio Gates and Cam Newton.
7. As his current job is a "special assistant to the head coach" with the Colts, would be immediatly availible in december or (if need be) January.
1. The elephant in the room: the Cleveland disaster from last year. While his record with a minimal talent team left something to be desired, the second consecutive house cleaning that took place seems to not have been his fault. The Cleveland Browns were a terrible organization.
2. He has not coached in college since 2003.
3. Reportedly has a huge playbook that can take some teams a lot of time to learn.
4. Minimal head coaching experience.
5. His time in Miami may have been tainted with some improprities.
I don't know if he's the best candidate availible,but he seems to be a pretty good coach who has gained quite a bit of respect around the NFL.
Browns Fans: is there any reason why he wouldn't be a good head coach?
Let me be perfectly clear: yesterday sucked.
That said it's a new day and we may as well move on and it's still the weekend and there are still eight games left.
It looks really bad right now but you just never know what can happen. There's always a chance even if it's as small as 1 in 100,000. We pretty much have no control over their performance anyway and the AD certainly doesn't seem to entertain our opinions or ideas.
Leaving the team's performance aside for the moment we still have one of the best blogs out there. Period. We have a community that bickers and has many opinions but we all have a common desire for Michigan to be good at some point. We just go about that in different ways.
Let's celebrate our community and the hard work Brian and Co put in and look forward to a new week together.
I have decided to forgo my job(s), wife, and kids to enter the NBA Draft in whenever the draft is. I have completed my GED, which from what I understand is the equivalent of completing a year of skewl at Kentuky while playing ball for Coach Cal. I'm currently looking for an agent, and I have decided that Magnus should be that agent. And he should wear orange so I can call him Agent Orange. If I'm drafted in the lottery I will contribute all of my salary to new MGoServers for Brian.
Thanks I'll hang up and listen.
*What childish fancies do you lads still have??
Mod edit: Changed the title because there probably will be a pretty big announcement sometime today. Sorry if that kills part of the joke, but even joke titles need to be somewhat informative. JGB.